Tuesday 2 February 2021

The Starry Night, The Starry Sea



Author: Tong Hua

Illustration: Edited by Workspace Translation

Synopsis

That person, is the bright starry sky in my eyes; That person, is the boundless sea in my heart.

Love is like life, where flowers and thorns coexist. If my love is like flowers, I would embrace its beauty and fragrance; If my love is like thorns, I would also embrace its pierces and pains without hesitation.

Because when I was embracing the flower, Wu Ju Lan was using his sweetness and smiles to plant the beauty and fragrance for me; When I was embracing the thorns, his chest had grown full of thorns that were showered by his blood.

If our embrace must be separated by the thorns, then I am willing to work hard, even a little harder to hug him tight! Even if the thorns pierce through my skin, pierce into my heart, as long as I can go closer, even a little closer to him!

Content:

Synopsis

Foreword

Chapter 1 -- The Man Who Fainted in the Courtyard (Coming Soon)

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Chapter 19

Chapter 20

No comments:

Post a Comment