Wednesday 10 February 2021

Announcement (10 Feb 2021)

The Unique Legend 2 -- Chapter 3 Release Postponed


Hello readers! Thank you for enjoying and supporting my translations for The Unique Legend 2. I'm sure you have been looking forward to chapter 3 after I've released the past 2 chapters. I've been trying my best to put up a new chapter every 2 weeks thus far. So I'm here to bring a not so good news.. I've been quite busy preparing for the coming Chinese New Year so I'd neglected my translations for chapter 3 TT^TT As such, I gotta delay chapter 3's release. I'll try to rush out translating part 1 of chapter and hopefully able to release it over the weekends. Thank you all for waiting patiently for new release so far!

Also, if you like, please also do support my other novel/manhua translations work!

Do follow my twitter @whalelyy for timely updates :) 

Thank you and happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment