Saturday 20 March 2021

Announcement (20 Mar 2021)

The Unique Legend 2 -- Chapter 4 Release Postponed

Hi readers! Hope you've been enjoying the read in the past three chapters! I just wanna thank you all for the support thus far! I've been busy with a lot of scans work (i'm doing up a scans group with some friends!!) so it's been taking me some time away from translating The Unique Legend. As such, I'll be announcing that there'd be a slight delayed in chapter 4 release. Tentatively, I hope to have the next chapter (or part 1) release in early-April. So please do stay tuned to NovelUpdates or my twitter @whalelyy for updates!

Meanwhile, just to share a piece of good news that I've managed to find someone to help editing the past few chapters! As you know, all the translations I've placed up here are in their raw form and have not gone through any proofreading after my first round of translations, so there've been a lot of mistakes here and there. Thank you all for bearing with the incoherent translations so far. Now that I've found some help, the translations should look much better and less confusing now! Over the coming weeks, I'll be slowly updating the edited chapters over here. So do look forward to it!

There'll be more surprises coming up over the next couple of weeks. I'm working to do up something exciting here. So stay tuned~

Once again, if you've enjoyed reading The Unique Legend 2 so far, please help to give a rating or leave a review on NovelUpdates! Will appreciate it a lot!

See ya soon~

-whalelyy

No comments:

Post a Comment